1. WHICH PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE
- Browsing data, such as IP address, location, information on the pages visited by the user and the browsing time on each page. These Data are necessary to ensure the functioning of the Website and are not collected to be associated with specific users, but through them or through other information collected, user identification is still possible.
2. METHODS OF PROCESSING
3. COMMUNICATION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The Data may also be sent to third parties, if necessary, to comply with legal obligations, orders from public authorities or to allow the Company to exercise its rights before judicial authorities.
4. DATA RETENTION
The Data is periodically checked and updated with the help of the data subject.
5. DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
6. DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
- right to access means the right to obtain from the Company whether your Data are being processed and, where applicable, have access to them.
- right to rectification and right to erasure means the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate and/or incomplete Data, as well as the erasure of Data when the request is legitimate.
- right to restriction of processing means the right to request suspension of the processing when the request is legitimate.
- right to data portability means the right to obtain Data in a structured format, ordinary used and readable, as well as the right to transfer Data to other controllers.
- right to object means the right to object to the processing of Data when the request is legitimate, including when the Data are processed for marketing or profiling, if applicable.
- right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in case of unlawful processing of Data.
Data subjects can exercise the abovementioned rights by writing to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
When visiting these pages, Social Media collect user Data as data controllers. Further information on the processing of Data by the various Social Media are available on their respective privacy policies.
The Company only has access to information shared by the user as “public” through the interaction with Social Media pages. The Company can also view the Data that users of Social Media pages provide by sending public or private messages; such Data may be used by the Company to provide the information requested by the user.
Social Media will send anonymous statistics to the Company on the use of the pages, containing information such as the number of followers, the number of interactions on a post or advertisement or the demographics of users, which will be used to improve the online content of the Company and to better respond to users’ interests.
8. AMENDMENTS AND UPDATES
What are cookies for
Categories of cookies
Session cookies: Cookies that are automatically deleted when the user closes the browser.
Persistent cookies: Cookies that remain stored on the user’s device for a certain period of time (in terms of minutes, days or years from the creation / update of the cookie).
Third party cookies: Cookies stored on behalf of third parties.
In addition, cookies, depending on the function they perform, can be distinguished in necessary cookies, preferences, statistics and advertising: for more details, please refer to the “Cookie settings” section.